Help On Install Of Kenwood

im trying to install a kenwood dnx5140 in my 05 sss can anyone tell me how to intall the bypass wiring harness the one i have is axxess gmos-04 and it has some rca's on it where do those connect to and also the steering wheel adt. im showing i have a 24 pin connector but the dam instructions say to pin on a7 but there is no wire there

the rca's connect to the back of your deck to still work with the factory bose speakers and amp. depending on the head unit you should have preouts for LEFT, RIGHT and SUB channels on the back. The rca's from the harness will plug into the left and right preouts leaving the sub channel open for an aftermarket amp if you are running additional woofers. The directions with the harness should tell you which colors represent which speaker in the truck, therefore telling you which plug to use on the back of the deck. If you dont have those extra preouts im not sure what to do...my pioneer had 3

EDIT: Okay, just looked up which unit youre using...those rcas should plug into your extra preouts so when you used the fader they fade left/right front/back normally. id plug them in as the directions tell you then check the fader before buttoning up the install to make sure they all work right.

Sorry i cant help with the steering wheel controls, i didn bother to buy that harness yet.

Edited by zachm89 (see edit history)