Ipad

04CHASE

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im still waiting for my darn tax's to be filed. i went last week and the forms for the new home buyer and energy star appliance program werent finalized. now the first time is and waiting on the energy * isnt so i cant file yet. thats 10k im waiting on plus quite a bit more in write offs . wish the irs had them done i could really use some window shutters and maybe an ipad.

id like to see if they can use 3g with other carriers than at&t since they are shipper unlocked.

not sure, but it is pay as you go...no contract

14.99 250 mb

29.99 unlimited

if anyone wants to watch the entire presentation here is the link: http://events.apple.com.edgesuite.net/1001...vent/index.html

some of the accessories are kinda neat as well, here is a dock/stand/keyboard combo: 187995-keyboard_dock_1_20100127_180.jpg

this thing will be perfect for travel, relaxing around the house, or bathroom reading...

Edited by WODY™ (see edit history)

just another useless item for most people. there's enough worthless gadgets out there IMO. I had the internet on my new cell phone but cancelled that. Screen too small and too much a PITA to use. Touch screen scroll. I like my 15.6 inch screen on my laptop. any smaller is a waste for me. I don't need a 10" screen or whatever they offer. I use to buy all the new stuff but thank god I've grown up. I wasted so much money on the "newest thing". No more. I don't even use a mp3 player. why my gym plays music and has tvs on the cardio machines. the world would be better off without these useless things. I'm also against people text while they drive. I text but not while I drive. A phone doesn't need to do a million things that cause people not to pay attention to the road. Ok I'm off my soap box lol :jester:

just another useless item for most people. there's enough worthless gadgets out there IMO. I had the internet on my new cell phone but cancelled that. Screen too small and too much a PITA to use. Touch screen scroll. I like my 15.6 inch screen on my laptop. any smaller is a waste for me. I don't need a 10" screen or whatever they offer. I use to buy all the new stuff but thank god I've grown up. I wasted so much money on the "newest thing". No more. I don't even use a mp3 player. why my gym plays music and has tvs on the cardio machines. the world would be better off without these useless things. I'm also against people text while they drive. I text but not while I drive. A phone doesn't need to do a million things that cause people not to pay attention to the road. Ok I'm off my soap box lol :jester:

when did you move to amish community? i think you need to go back on rumspringa :jester:

i can see where your coming from but there is a place for technology and it dam sure isnt behind the wheel.