Ipad

04CHASE

Jailbeaking your device alsos you to get all apps for free also apple has guidelines that apps must fallow in order to have hem put on to the App store. I would not have got my iPhone if I could not jailbreak it to cutsomize it and get stuff free it makes no sence to not jailbreak it and as far as the pay as you go I talked to the guys at the apple store here in anchorage Alaska and he said that you have to pay a monthly fee for the data package much like the phone (AT&T being the only one up here to carry the iPhone / ipad = cost more)

once you see a jailbroken ipad or iPhone you will see what they Re really able to do only then will I buy one thus being said I have 5 computers and I don't really need one more so for me the ipad is a no go......anyone want to buy a laptop??? Hahaha

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most apps are free anyway

...as far as the pay as you go I talked to the guys at the apple store here in anchorage Alaska and he said that you have to pay a monthly fee for the data package much like the phone (AT&T being the only one up here to carry the iPhone / ipad = cost more)

ipadserv.jpg

3G models are unlocked

3gunlocked.jpg