Shift Kit Installed

Just got the truck back from the shop after having a transgo kit / vette servo and accumulator pistons. I did not get on it from the shop home but from what I felt...I like! It is defiantly now a very quick and firmer shift. I will have to see what she will do once I get it retuned.

In addition I am just wondering if I should go easy on it for the first 100miles or so. The shop did not say anything about going easy on it but I have a little voice in my head saying there are new parts in there and they may need to break in first. Any input on this would be appreciated.

And a big thanks to all who helped me piece all of the parts together! Much appreciated! :cheers:

Just got the truck back from the shop after having a transgo kit / vette servo and accumulator pistons. I did not get on it from the shop home but from what I felt...I like! It is defiantly now a very quick and firmer shift. I will have to see what she will do once I get it retuned.

In addition I am just wondering if I should go easy on it for the first 100miles or so. The shop did not say anything about going easy on it but I have a little voice in my head saying there are new parts in there and they may need to break in first. Any input on this would be appreciated.

And a big thanks to all who helped me piece all of the parts together! Much appreciated! :cheers:

I am in Houston and wondered where you got all of it installed?