26" Driv Sessnas

jayo96ss

wow man i thought my 24s looked big...... but my truck is lowered 2 inches all around. Do they rub at all?

Very slight rub on the front doing u-turns and stuff like that but overall not bad at all. I love the look of the truck and the wheels are great, just ready to go down to something a little more safer. I miss being able to drive the truck without watching out for every pothole or bump so I ordered a set of 22" replicas.

Updated the price, not trying to get rich off em, just need em sold so the wife doesnt get pissed about them sitting around... :)

Damn, I wish i had money. Any interest in trade for a Procharger?

I just jezzed in my pants......LoL! :P

If you would have caught me when I first posted it I may have done it..... Just bought an 88 Monte SS and Asanti AF150's to go on it.... Really need the cash right now.

Man that sucks, theres a guy running around town with a SSS with a supercharger.... I woulda loved to give him the business with a good tune and pro charger. :(

I just jezzed in my pants......LoL! :P

If you would have caught me when I first posted it I may have done it..... Just bought an 88 Monte SS and Asanti AF150's to go on it.... Really need the cash right now.

Man that sucks, theres a guy running around town with a SSS with a supercharger.... I woulda loved to give him the business with a good tune and pro charger. :(

well damn, just my luck. good luck with the sale man!

well damn, just my luck. good luck with the sale man!

Better yet just our Luck cause I would have done the trade in a heart beat. :D

PM me your info if you decide to sell it, after the wife calms down a bit from the new car in the garage I may try and take it off your hands.

J

• 3 weeks later...