Baking Headers?

well, ill tell ya, i painted mine myself, and well, it didnt come out so pretty. lol. i painted mine and i thought i did a great job. it looked great and everything. soon as i started my truck and i smelled the paint cooking i knew it was a gonner. my advice is to just have them coated by a pro. costs more but its done by someone who knows what there doing. just my .02

well, ill tell ya, i painted mine myself, and well, it didnt come out so pretty. lol. i painted mine and i thought i did a great job. it looked great and everything. soon as i started my truck and i smelled the paint cooking i knew it was a gonner. my advice is to just have them coated by a pro. costs more but its done by someone who knows what there doing. just my .02

Sorry to hear that.

lol its all good. you live and learn. i live in oklahoma so im not to worried about having them coated. if i lived up north where there was alot of salt and stuff on the roads i would definately have them coated.

What part?? I used to live in the southwest area Altus small ass town lol.