Kinetic Battery Install

Thought I would post this up I have had it done for a month now. I installed the kinetic hc1800 and rerun my big 3 wires. first thing I found out was I wanted to spin the batt around so the pos. terminail was not so close to the body. I had to move the battery tray to the left about 3/8" and the windsheild washer tank had to move forward about 1/4". Then rolled the front edge of the battery tray so it lock in better with the battery, then cut the hold down piece in half so it was a tight fit on the battery. Because I spun the batterry I could reuse the factory brace I had to remove when I first did the big 3 and radio upgrade. I lined it with foam on the bottom and because the washer is locked on the bolt i put the bolt thought the fender hole and backed out the bolt and it forced down the brace and locked the battery. I chose not to use the battery terminail because it didn't look as good to me. I solder a ring terminial on each wire and 1 bolt holds it all down. I had way to much time in putting this in ( about 12 hours) but I try to do eveything right and take my time. It is winter and this is when I keep it in the garage and get to work on it.

100_1935.jpg

100_1936.jpg

100_1938.jpg

do you have pics toolhauler where you did the ground to battery and ground to engine chasis????

Yes I ran 1/0 wire from alt to the battery with a 300 amp fuse. Then I ues the stock ground point on the engine and ran to the front frame rail. The ground from the battery goes to the same frame rail point. you can see in the pic. Just about everybody said to leave the stock wires in place but I chose to take them out It just cleans it up abit.

100_1955.jpg