Ford Truck Tail Gate Sticker Just Look

houston05tx

I saw one of those stickers on a Ford in a junk yard... Ironic, huh... I told the cashier about it and he got all pissed because it was his old truck... He asked me if my Chevy is so reliable, why am I in a junkyard? Then I put what I was buying on the counter, a two-button domelight for the conversion I did...

A guy from down the raod is a Ford loyalist. He's like 25 years old and told me he's owned over 10 Fords already, I just told him if he would've bought a Chevy the first time, he wouldn't have needed to replace it 9 times...lol

They say 99% of fords are still on the road... I guess the other 1% finally made it home...

I saw one of those stickers on a Ford in a junk yard... Ironic, huh... I told the cashier about it and he got all pissed because it was his old truck... He asked me if my Chevy is so reliable, why am I in a junkyard? Then I put what I was buying on the counter, a two-button domelight for the conversion I did...

A guy from down the raod is a Ford loyalist. He's like 25 years old and told me he's owned over 10 Fords already, I just told him if he would've bought a Chevy the first time, he wouldn't have needed to replace it 9 times...lol

They say 99% of fords are still on the road... I guess the other 1% finally made it home...

LMAO thats great!