Finally Got My Plate

DGIEPSS

Ohio allows you to get collector plates for the Silverado SS, due to the low volume levels of production. Though, you can get collector plates for anything that is 25 years old if you want though. Now, as far as pollution testing, never heard of it being done in Ohio. Even my SSS emergency vehicle registration with the state doesn't include real pollution testing, just a quick look with "yup, everythings there." Though, maybe the DMV offices in Columbus, Cleveland and Cinci actually checks.

in ohio you get the historicle for anything 25 years and older and the collector plates are for limited productions with proof as for the testing ohio just has the e check where they run your car on a dyno real quick and moniter the exhuast or if your car is new enough they just plug a computer in your obd2 port but with the collector plates you dont have to particepate so longtubes and no cats for me!!