Oklahoma Auto Enthusiasts...

oneslow240

Hey guys my name is mitch and im from the central oklahoma area. Im joining this forum mainly because my brother bought a 2003 AWD Silverado SS and im trying to get him interested in modding his truck without being gay, lol! He has horrible taste and this site seems to have the nicest Trucks ive seen online and in person.

Anyone know where i can find a quality roll pan like the one BSER made for some of the other members? I saw the thread and noticed how old it was, that is exactly the roll pan ive been looking at for my brother to buy but have yet to find one like it online. Any tips on a roll pan that comes very close to the BSER one?

Only roll-pans made for the SS are made by members bser & pufferss, bser's is a one piece and pufferss is a 3 piece design. Here is a side-by-side pic of the two; L-BSER, R-pufferss. BSER does group buys for them on here when 3 or more want them, I think pufferss will do them one at a time. Do a search on "roll pan" and you'll come up with numerous threads about them.

Welcome to the forum :thumbs:

BSER = Bob Yelverton, and he owns Line-X of Kansas (Wichita KS) - google his business number and ask for him, introduce yourself and that you found his rollpan on the forum and you would like to order one. Bob makes each rollpan to order in runs of at least 5 (I think) so it might be a while before you get it but he is very conciencious and you will receive a great product.

And you talk about nice trucks, Bob's is one of the most fantastic trucks I've seen.

Mr. P. :)

Welcome to the site :chevy: Send Bser a Pm and he can build one for your brother :cheers:

Click Here

Only roll-pans made for the SS are made by members bser & pufferss, bser's is a one piece and pufferss is a 3 piece design. Here is a side-by-side pic of the two; L-BSER, R-pufferss. BSER does group buys for them on here when 3 or more want them, I think pufferss will do them one at a time. Do a search on "roll pan" and you'll come up with numerous threads about them.

Welcome to the forum :thumbs:

BSER = Bob Yelverton, and he owns Line-X of Kansas (Wichita KS) - google his business number and ask for him, introduce yourself and that you found his rollpan on the forum and you would like to order one. Bob makes each rollpan to order in runs of at least 5 (I think) so it might be a while before you get it but he is very conciencious and you will receive a great product.

And you talk about nice trucks, Bob's is one of the most fantastic trucks I've seen.

Mr. P. :)

Thanks guys for helping out :cheers:

welcome form norman town

Guess ill have to keep an eye out when im up in norman again, looks like a sharp truck and how is the twin screws coming along?

• 3 weeks later...