Deleting Offroad Y Pipe

8 UR HMI

nevermind my last post Bob...apparently my buddy was wrong about where Collin community college is..turns out its in dallas. There has got to be a damn school in the College station area that offers drafting

:lol:

I live literally 90-seconds from CCCC; Dan's fiance attends there as well.

Mr. P. :)

too bad the company im looking at working for is in CS or id move up to dallas and go to CCCC...i just need to find a school relatively close to CS that offers drafting. Im still on the hunt :ninja:

have u tried blinn jr college??

yup, and i was very surprised to find out that they dont offer it. one of those wtf moments

hows the exhaust coming by the way?? im still waiting for my damn tax return so i can order my headers!

Edited by zachm89 (see edit history)

hows the exhaust coming by the way??

im gonna do it in the morning. the tow truck driver put my truck at the bottom of the driveway and i can get a rolling start to get it on the wheel ramps so i have to wait for my friend to get his truck here in the morning to pull the truck up the driveway to get the wheel ramps in place and roll it onto them. should be able to knock it all out in a few hours. im gonna take lots of pics

a good set of ramps always comes in handy, ive got a set my uncle made like 20 years ago. what did you decide to go with, as far as duals or single pipes?

as of this moment with my time schedule as big as a peanut, im gonna throw the y pipe back on with band clamps til i can afford more piping and stuff... THEN i will go true duals. 3" from collectors to a 2.5"x pip to di do magnaflow.

sounds like what mine is going to be when i get the headers on...im going to keep the 14" resonators for my mufflers for a little while but i have a feeling its going to get pretty annoying driving it every day...its pretty loud. probably going to go to a 22" magnaflow eventually and get cutouts