Vortech Upgrade

I know I've seen posts on here about some of you who upgraded your vortech head form an s trim to an si trim. I am wondering what your thoughts are on this upgrade. How does the added efficiency of the Si trim compare to your older S-trim? How would anyone rank the Si head unit against the T-trim blower head?

t trim is better it flows more cfms and can support a bit more power , dont waste your time with upgrading the s to the si infact i think they are almost identical.

the upgrade to the t trim isnt worth the money a t trim cost new either. if you can upgrade to a ysi if your motor can handle it . youll need all new piping and some triming off the bracket and possible moding the valve cover using the truck alt/vortech mount. if it will fit at all which it may not.

i would consider the v3 just for the fact its self contained and the vortech oiling system is kind of pita.

t trim is better it flows more cfms and can support a bit more power , dont waste your time with upgrading the s to the si infact i think they are almost identical.

the upgrade to the t trim isnt worth the money a t trim cost new either. if you can upgrade to a ysi if your motor can handle it . youll need all new piping and some triming off the bracket and possible moding the valve cover using the truck alt/vortech mount. if it will fit at all which it may not.

i would consider the v3 just for the fact its self contained and the vortech oiling system is kind of pita.

I like that the v3 unit is self-contained but I already tapped my oil pan for the S-trim. It's too bad bc that self contained unit is really a luxury. I think you're on to something with the ysi- that thing is a beast! All said and done, I wonder how much it would cost to fix that ysi to our motors??