My Ss Was Stolen Last Night

pestep

That sucks man i hope you get it back in good shape. i have been reading about all the thefts lately and just ordered jimmijam door and hood security and pop-n-lock tailgate lock. plus i already have an alarm installed ...

Edited by 1stimeSSguy (see edit history)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got to be Fin kidding me man another SS stolen :mad: ! In front of every one right under their noses too they got some balls man. :angry:

Don't tell me this year is going to be a repeat of 2009 with these trucks being stolen left and right. Hope the video camera got some good pictures and you find them and your truck in one piece.

Damn man. Sorry to hear about your loss. :nonod: Fuk thieves :M16: Hopefully you get it back in one piece and they catch the bastards that took it.

It seems most of the SS thefts are happening in Texas. Maybe the Sheriffs down there should set up an SS as a bait car. They'll prob take it back to their chop shop and uncover a slough of stolen SS trucks.

I totally agree with setting up an SS as a bait car. It would be interesting.

BTW, sorry to hear about the loss of your truck. I would feel totally violated if someone stole my baby.

You got to be Fin kidding me man another SS stolen :mad: ! In front of every one right under their noses too they got some balls man. :angry:

I always try to park under or near a parking lot light pole (if possible at night). I also always try sit in the restaurants in a manner in which I can see my VHO parked outside. Every little bit helps...?

:uhoh:

sorry to hear the bad news. I think more people need to add more security features. I'd do the door lock plate and the hood latch plate. If I was in TX, I would look to add these security features to your SSs. From what I've read on here it is so easy to pop our door locks.

:withstupid:

sorry to hear that