Found An Awosme Deal For Doug Thorley Tri-y Headers!

20_blkss_04

hey guys i found a guy who is selling doug thorley's tri y headers brand new. he has bought a big order and is selling them at a great price! 360 shipped! let me know if ne one is interested or if you want call him up urself!

his name is steve tell him frankie sent him to you and ask for the 360 price he is an awsome guy to deal with the sets are going at a good pace so try to hurry!

just wanted to pass along a good deal for my fellow members :cheers:

mine are coming next week

steve 928-273-8114

guys callsteve he knows almost everything there is to know bout doug thorley he has been around them for years!!!! im pretty sure he sed silverado ss wen talking to me ......

and yes long tubes ceramic coated and all hardware and gaskets along with new flanges for a ypipe......awsome deal get on it quick!

hey guys i found a guy who is selling doug thorley's tri y headers brand new. he has bought a big order and is selling them at a great price! 360 shipped! let me know if ne one is interested or if you want call him up urself!

his name is steve tell him frankie sent him to you and ask for the 360 price he is an awsome guy to deal with the sets are going at a good pace so try to hurry!

just wanted to pass along a good deal for my fellow members :cheers:

mine are coming next week

steve 928-273-8114

hey frankie thanks for the heads up on the headers. I just talked to steve and he is going to get me a set of shorties which he said are a little cheaper yet. I'm not looking to get crazy with my truck because it is a intimidator and my goal is to do as much as i can but keep it where it's not to far to get it back to stock. I also would like to say so far i haven't got invoveled much in any conversations but i have enjoyed checking out everybone elses post's and so far have been learning from others mistakes. I'm looking foward to getting to gether with some of the guy's in my area witch brings me to a request to the guys that are getting together to do a trans this weekend i can,t do much heavy lifting do to a back injury but i know my wrenches and would like to help if you guys don,t mined. i can't stay all day but would like to help out just the same . my cell number is 215-397-8120 if you could use a wrench getter.

post-19767-1265943489_thumb.jpg

no problem guys! eddie get me pics now! i wanna see silver birtch....

i kno steve has some pics setup i think he can email you them!

im getting my set shipped out on monday or tuesday.....he already picked mine and put them aside! once i get a check from a guy i did some work for last weeknd tomro im gonna send it over to him!!!!

ive been reading about them and i guess the setuip is like 1 5/8 primarys? soooo there smaller than other setups however that is for n/a vers a more stock motor and low end verse high end changes. im happy with that since im only doing a fully biult lq4 not supercharged or turbo

good luck guys i hoppe your orders go good!

no problem guys! eddie get me pics now! i wanna see silver birtch....

i kno steve has some pics setup i think he can email you them!

im getting my set shipped out on monday or tuesday.....he already picked mine and put them aside! once i get a check from a guy i did some work for last weeknd tomro im gonna send it over to him!!!!

ive been reading about them and i guess the setuip is like 1 5/8 primarys? soooo there smaller than other setups however that is for n/a vers a more stock motor and low end verse high end changes. im happy with that since im only doing a fully biult lq4 not supercharged or turbo

good luck guys i hoppe your orders go good!

Send me your email addy ill shoot you some.