We Need To Have Another So-cal Meet Some Time Soon

I have been waiting for their to be another truck meet in the so-cal and there hasn't been one in the last 8 or 9 months so I figured I would start a post on organizing one. So we need to decide on a place and time where it will work out for most people. I think a Sunday would probably be the best day of the week, but where is a good place so that every one can easily drive There. The only place that is good that I know of is "Dock Weiler Beach" which has lots of parking right on the sand, but I'm open to any better suggestions!

Looking for input! :D

The meet is going to be at Dave's Shop (usabodygaurd) on Sunday March 21st in Socal - Thousand Oaks/Calabasas

List of people going:

1. Dave - Usabodyguard

2. Julien - Spoolin

3. Devin - Moregrip

3. Brett - Brettster

4. Colin - bgdsub32

5. Nekroman

6. Aaron (Bad aSS Silvy)

7. bruiser04

8. Matt - Quinnster

9. OneSlickSilvy

10. Parker - Parke10

11. Lee - siktruk

12. Chinohillian

13. Bill - Trevert1

14. 1fastbrick

15. Patrick - evilgmc

16. SILVERADO11

17. Eddie - SStruck

18. Ed_lethal

19. Mike - Zippy

20. Chase - 04SSS

21. Phillip - caddypimpin

22. Rob - BlkSSncpt

23. Greg - angrygreg

24. SS Truck

25. JGPClone

26. Javhz

27. Jdawg04 4.8

28. SincalT/A

29. Jason - Turbocoop

30. regcabls6

31. chevy vmax

And we will need food to BBQ so who would like to bring what?

Let me know of any more names to add to the list and what you can contribute food wise!

Edited by usabodyguard
master list edit (see edit history)

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been waiting for their to be another truck meet in the so-cal and there hasn't been one in the last 8 or 9 months so I figured I would start a post on organizing one. So we need to decide on a place and time where it will work out for most people. I think a Sunday would probably be the best day of the week, but where is a good place so that every one can easily drive There. The only place that is good that I know of is "Dock Weiler Beach" which has lots of parking right on the sand, but I'm open to any better suggestions!

Looking for input! :D

Sounds like fun I hope u get one going

see what you can do on getting one together. its a bit of work and encouraging people to go . id like to go just name the spot and im sure a few of us inland guys will go. just need to get a few for sure names to chime in .

i know ill be setting one up as soon as the truck is back . it just hard to get one together when i dont even have the truck right now.