We Need To Have Another So-cal Meet Some Time Soon

dang i just seen this... i might go . my wifes dad just got out of the hospital for heart surgery in L.A. so this would be a perfect excuse to get down there. i will have to trailer the truck since the trans is in bad shape but i might be in!!

Sweet.... it would be cool to meet you finally, especially after helping me out so much with sponsor stickers and such...

hope you can make it. keep us updated!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet.... it would be cool to meet you finally, especially after helping me out so much with sponsor stickers and such...

hope you can make it. keep us updated!

yeah im thinking i might supprise my wife and do the trip since she wants to see her dad. i just need to see if i can find a trailor to put the truck on. maybe ill bring my portible decal set up so i can cut some stuff for you guys... will see.

yeah im thinking i might supprise my wife and do the trip since she wants to see her dad. i just need to see if i can find a trailor to put the truck on. maybe ill bring my portible decal set up so i can cut some stuff for you guys... will see.

that would be cool i need some stickers on my truck. hope to see you there! :thumbs::cheers:

we can meet up near ontario mills ?

rey you have my number call me . we will be meeting everyone say at krispey kreme donuts @ 8:30 . we will depart at 9 am sharp.

the address is

4485 East 4th Street

Ontario, CA 91764-5232

or maped

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&rls=...ved=0CAcQnwIwAA

call me @ 951 756 9082 if you may be late or plan on meeting up with us .

we can meet up near ontario mills ?

rey you have my number call me . we will be meeting everyone say at krispey kreme donuts @ 8:30 . we will depart at 9 am sharp.

the address is

4485 East 4th Street

Ontario, CA 91764-5232

or maped

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&rls=...ved=0CAcQnwIwAA

call me @ 951 756 9082 if you may be late or plan on meeting up with us .

Nice I will see you guys there