We Need To Have Another So-cal Meet Some Time Soon

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish i could be there..... a little to far for me :tumbleweed:

if only it was on this side of the grape vine

WHAT?!! we have guys coming from Idaho, arizona, san diego.... bakersfield.... im only a couple hours away from the backside of the grapevine!

Its gonna be a killer turnout... great food, good people, cool rides... spring is here!! this is gonna be one of the biggest meets on the west coast yet....

good times man... try and make it! :cool:

damn i wish i could go but my work called me out to work in washington :( but i couldnt say no to the extra dough i would get working out of town. i really wanted to go to this. so hopefully theres another meet sometime soon this year that i want to go to.

Busted ass got out of work early. I'm like 80% sure I'm in! :D

Busted ass got out of work early. I'm like 80% sure I'm in! :D

you can say that again :jester:

idaho , whats your real handle?

mad props to you man , 99% of people including myself who talk about going to a meet that far away never go . im really impressed you actually did it . good for you !!!

so far we only have 4-5 maybe 6 truck meeting up in the i.e. see you all tomorrow by 9 am @ krispey kreme , bring some dough for some o.g. glazed ftmfw.

you can say that again :jester:

mad props to you man , 99% of people including myself who talk about going to a meet that far away never go . im really impressed you actually did it . good for you !!!

so far we only have 4-5 maybe 6 truck meeting up in the i.e. see you all tomorrow by 9 am @ krispey kreme , bring some dough for some o.g. glazed ftmfw.

I wanna meat up with people but if I go with u guys that's like an extra 45 mins out of my way

yeah, i just want to go kick it with the boys uno.

Hey ruben what time you gonna be passing by the SF valley im right off the 5fwy maybe we can meet up....

oh yeah idahoblkss what time you coming down? im on ur way maybe you, ruben 525 can meet??...

Slow down man :cheers:

u don't want n idiot cutting u off :chevy:

hey Danny whats up dude are you going????

Hey ruben what time you gonna be passing by the SF valley im right off the 5fwy maybe we can meet up....

oh yeah idahoblkss what time you coming down? im on ur way maybe you, ruben 525 can meet??...

hey Danny whats up dude are you going????

OneSlick Im in Van Nuys off Oxnard and Hazeltine. Maybe we can meet up then, meet with Ruben525 somewhere?

-Aaron