We Need To Have Another So-cal Meet Some Time Soon

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i'd be in for this, havent had a meet in a while so it would be good...

This meet should be in the Riverside/Orange County area. The last one was in the LA County area. :cheers:

very good point, i'd be down for another meet at the go-kart place maybe. the one we had there was pretty fun...

-Rob

This meet should be in the Riverside/Orange County area. The last one was in the LA County area. :cheers:

You werent at the last one anyways lol... either way Im having a meet, if you want to come, youre more than welcome!

And as for go carts, there is a huge indoor track about a block from my shop -

http://www.mb2raceway.com/thousand_oaks/home.html

And as for go carts, there is a huge indoor track about a block from my shop -

http://www.mb2raceway.com/thousand_oaks/home.html

i was at the last one and i went to the go-kart place with u guys but the one we had last year at speedzone was really fun...

eitherway i think i'd be down for watever i guess...

Dave is this carshow the same we went to last time???

we should hit u Cars and Coffee for a meet, same deal as last time meet up there check out some cars then hit up a place to eat then go-karts or something of that sort...

-Rob

i was at the last one and i went to the go-kart place with u guys but the one we had last year at speedzone was really fun...

eitherway i think i'd be down for watever i guess...

Dave is this carshow the same we went to last time???

we should hit u Cars and Coffee for a meet, same deal as last time meet up there check out some cars then hit up a place to eat then go-karts or something of that sort...

-Rob

Rob, Im just butt hurt you've never even stopped by my shop, ever...

:cry::dunno::nopity:

Hell, even chase has been by a few times...

Edited by usabodyguard (see edit history)

Rob, Im just butt hurt you've never even stopped by my shop, ever...

:cry::dunno::nopity:

Hell, even chase has been by a few times...

DUDE, :idiot: WTF!?! Dave next time i see u imma chop u down with leg kicks, dude i was at the last meet. when we met at the carshow at the shopping complex paking lot then drove to ur shop bbq'd then went to the go-kart place. dude me Julien and one of the guys from pt.net were the last to leave that night. Julien was driving that Toyota cuz he had recently sold the crewcab and when we left u Alex and Jules went to dinner after we left. damn sr thought we were friends and u'd remember my being there the whole time :(:nonod::shakehead: ...

-Rob

DUDE, :idiot: WTF!?! Dave next time i see u imma chop u down with leg kicks, dude i was at the last meet. when we met at the carshow at the shopping complex paking lot then drove to ur shop bbq'd then went to the go-kart place. dude me Julien and one of the guys from pt.net were the last to leave that night. Julien was driving that Toyota cuz he had recently sold the crewcab and when we left u Alex and Jules went to dinner after we left. damn sr thought we were friends and u'd remember my being there the whole time :(:nonod::shakehead: ...

-Rob

i dont think you can kick that high rob can you? :jester:

LOL... gotcha!!! duh, we took video and pics of you burning out in front of my shop LOL... i was just F'n with ya man.

:D

i knew it!!! yeah thats why i was WTF dude i did a DOPE ASS BURN OUT(lol) in front of ur shop!!! lol, right on i'll get out back man...

i dont think you can kick that high rob can you? :jester:

high enough guey!!! ill give u one too guey...

:withstupid: Haha!

:wtf: ...

-Rob

i knew it!!! yeah thats why i was WTF dude i did a DOPE ASS BURN OUT(lol) in front of ur shop!!! lol, right on i'll get out back man...

high enough guey!!! ill give u one too guey...

:wtf: ...

-Rob

if you try to kick my tree trunk legs this would happend to you foo
Edited by blackbeast ss (see edit history)