Adding Airbags To The Rear For Towing

crawlinss

whats up guys.. so i originally wanted to go to a 2500 silvo this year, but i love the truck, and i'd rather keep it. i am upgrading to a 7.5x 18 or so enclosed trailer this spring to haul 2-3 bikes/gear for track weekends, and my ss sags in the back with 500lbs in the bed. i want to use airlift springs to keep it level only while towing, has anyone done this? can anyone recommend any good vendors?

whats up guys.. so i originally wanted to go to a 2500 silvo this year, but i love the truck, and i'd rather keep it. i am upgrading to a 7.5x 18 or so enclosed trailer this spring to haul 2-3 bikes/gear for track weekends, and my ss sags in the back with 500lbs in the bed. i want to use airlift springs to keep it level only while towing, has anyone done this? can anyone recommend any good vendors?

yes I install the belltech 5004 kit on the sss's ive done that wnat to keep stock height (or 2 inch rear drop)

http://www.kw-gmbh.de/kw_upload/Einbau/500...00_airjack_.pdf

any other questions just shoot.

Yeah I sag too with a 4 wheeler and a 30ft travel trailer with load level bars, so i put a set of AIR LIFT 59103 Slam Air $185.57 from Amazon on my 04 SSS with a 2/2 belltech drop. I havent hauled anything yet since its still 12 Inches of snow out. Ailift makes a kit specific for non dropped SSS. P/N 59501

Yeah I sag too with a 4 wheeler and a 30ft travel trailer with load level bars, so i put a set of AIR LIFT 59103 Slam Air $185.57 from Amazon on my 04 SSS with a 2/2 belltech drop. I havent hauled anything yet since its still 12 Inches of snow out. Ailift makes a kit specific for non dropped SSS. P/N 59501
i just order that same kit,i will report back with the results :chevy: