Power Seat And Heated Seat Quit Working

bad88t-top

So, i got in my 04 SS this morning and discovered the heated seat wouldn't work on the drivers or passenger side then I found out the power seat wouldn't work on the drivers side either. I checked all the fuses and they all seem to be good. When you push the heated seat button it does nothing. Has anyone else experienced this issue and if so how did they fix it. If it's a fuse issue can you guide me to which one I should check next? Please help! Thanks: Bill

Make sure your passenger window is working... If not, then it could be the same problem I had. The wires for all the power stuff under my passenger seat had been pinched in the seat track and kept blowing fuses. Just an idea.. Hope you get it figured out soon.

I'll check it out. Can you guide me in the right direction on what fuse controls the power seat and heat? Also, is the drivers and passenger side on the same fuse? I appreciate your help on this.

It's under the hood in the fusebox. can't really go take a pic. It's dark. But you may have it figured out by now....

• 4 months later...

So, i got in my 04 SS this morning and discovered the heated seat wouldn't work on the drivers or passenger side then I found out the power seat wouldn't work on the drivers side either. I checked all the fuses and they all seem to be good. When you push the heated seat button it does nothing. Has anyone else experienced this issue and if so how did they fix it. If it's a fuse issue can you guide me to which one I should check next? Please help! Thanks: Bill

Did u ever get this issue figured out? i have the same problem after put a new power seat motor in the driver side and still don't work along with both heated seats. I can't find the right fuse it uses to fix it. I checked under the seat again and don't see any wires pinched or pulled out so it has to be a fuse or curcuit breaker of some sort.

appreciate anyones feedback.

• 2 weeks later...

Did u ever get this issue figured out? i have the same problem after put a new power seat motor in the driver side and still don't work along with both heated seats. I can't find the right fuse it uses to fix it. I checked under the seat again and don't see any wires pinched or pulled out so it has to be a fuse or curcuit breaker of some sort.

appreciate anyones feedback.

I had the same problem the day after I bought my ss. It was the connector between the driver seat and the wire harness of the truck, it was plugged in but the wires in the connector were not touching properly. So the seat was not getting power. I hope this helps

• 2 months later...

Hey Bill

Did you ever find the problem ? I have the exact problem with my 05 and have been all over this site trying to find an answer with no luck.banghead.gif

My 05 has a problem where the heated seats will turn off and on repeatedly by themselves, and make a clicking noise under the dash. I've unplugged the switch in the door, figuring it was that but it wasn't. The passenger side is fine. The only temp solution was to unplug the drivers seat main harness connector, which causes the airbag light. From what I've read it looks to be the seat control module that is screwed up, the black box under the drivers seat.