New Exhaust Pics

zachm89

well got everything on tonight. me and a friend worked on it for about 4 hours or so and just took our sweet ass time. it was extremely helpful having the 4 post lift, made putting the headers on a breeze. i didnt have a chance to take any pics tonight but when i take her to the muffler shop monday to get everything else welded up ill snap a few. my only real complaint about the system is the LPP y-pipe...great quality, not so great fitment. good thing it will be getting cut up to weld up to my duals... the slip fit on the drivers side needs to move forward more but cant because the passenger side is stopped up by the O2 bung...sliding it forward anymore would make the clamp fit wrong. ill take pictures of everything to make it a little more clear. we actually had to drop the trans crossmember to get the y-pipe in and it BARELY clears it...only by a few mm. but yet again that will be fixed by hacking up the y and running the pipes separate. overall im very pleased with the quality and fitment of the actual headers, and the truck sounds simply amazing now.

only took us that long because we were taking our time not really working at it that hard. spent alot of our time with an O2 sensor problem, had to file down the threads and make new ones for it and the y-pipe gave us some fitment issues with the tranny crossmember AND the floorboard. there still isnt enough clearance between the drivers side pipe and the cross member but thatll be fixed when it gets cut apart to run duals. ill have more pics of the entire exhaust and sound clips up tomorrow so check back in for them!!

i plan on it! the first time i ever got work done by this shop they got pissy with me for being too close to the lift while they were working on it. now they let me stand under the damn truck and bullshit with the guys. cant really gripe too much about return customers when ive spent as much money as i have at this place. haha