Will I Rub?

rojo_143

Alright i am looking to lower my truck in the next couple of months. I am looking at a 2/4 with spindles in the front maybe a slight t-bar adjustment and leafs and shackles in the rear. My question is when my wife got new tires for my truck while i was on deployment they gave her 275/60/20 instead of the factory size 275/55/20. It currently rubs at full locked turns if I lower it will it rub worse? I know the size difference isn't much but if it is enough to make it rub at stock hieght how much worse will it be lowered? anyone have any ideas?? Thanks in advance.

Yes stock rims. I compaired tire sizes my current tire and wheel setup is only .2 inches larger then a 305/45/22 tire and wheel combo. I don't think it will rub much worse considering that is the tire size most guys are running with 22's. Right now it only rubs every so often and not bad enough to leave wear marks on the inner fenders so i think i will be fine.