Us V Finland Semifinal

f1ss

I thought I would help out some hockey fans that are apart of the site and cannot see the game but have access to the internet here for the USA v. Finland Olympic Hockey Semifinal.

It is 6-0 USA right now, the 6 goals coming within the first 13 minutes of the 1st period, 5 of which were scored within a span of 6:24.

I will confidently say that if Canada wins their Semifinal tonight, the Gold Medal game on Sunday might be the most watched sporting event ever, surpassing any Super Bowl or World Series. Another "miracle" on ice?

I agree, Olympic hockey is the best, however I will always watch the NHL. The sad thing is this might be the last Olympic games w/NHL players due to negotiations and NHL scheduleing problems. This 2nd Canada v USA game will be different w/a different Canadian goalie (Luongo).

Dont miss the game sunday, I believe its 3pm EST!

Final was 6-1, easily could have been 6-0 but the USA put in Timmy Thomas from the Bruins for a chance to play (this will be his only Olympic chance) since the game was out of hand.

I do agree Canada is playing better with Luongo, however the USA has learned to put the puck up in the top of net, so with either Luongo or Brodeur we can score on you guys. Canada is going to have to beat Ryan Miller the hottest goalie in the whole tournament, to win the game.

One thing I have noticed, USA is all character players that know their roles. Canada is a bunch of superstars, have not seen much character honestly.

This will be one helluva gold medal. I will give Canada this...............

You built our trucks :chevy: