Wtb/borrow Stock Head Unit

zachm89

Well, the stupidity in me led me to selling my stock deck a while back and now i have someone who wants to buy my Pioneer. Unfortunately, he needs the deck now and the new one that i want doesnt come out for a month or so. So if anyone has a stock 6 disk head unit they want to part with for cheap or let me borrow until i buy my new one i would greatly appreciate it. Let me know what you guys have! Thanks.

Zach

all ac delco decks are usually plug n play as long as the plugs fit and have the right amount of plugs, i've never had a problem with installing any of mine. did it 2x on my 05 non ss and it workrd fine, is it an sss thing?

I installed a GM 6-Disc head unit in my 04 silverado and had to have it programmed to my Vin#,,,It showed locked untill I had it programed at dealership, They charged me 1/2 hr labor

i just need something to get me by until i have the money for my new head unit. the guy actually backed out on buying my deck so it will be up for sale pretty soon. nice deck, have loved it since i bought it last year. just want to upgrade to a 7" touch screen

i just need something to get me by until i have the money for my new head unit. the guy actually backed out on buying my deck so it will be up for sale pretty soon. nice deck, have loved it since i bought it last year. just want to upgrade to a 7" touch screen

how much you wanna give me for my stock 6 disc bose one? pm me a price shipped

i think since my buddy back out on buying mine im going to hold off for a couple of weeks till i have the money for my next deck, and then just sell my old one. thanks though! If anyone is interested in a single din Pioneer DEH-P6000ub let me know, ill have it up for sale in the next couple of weeks! http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Pro...ers/DEH-P6000UB

th_193660-440-330.gif