Pioneer Avh-p4200dvd

Yup but you need to wire in a black box and hide the switch

black box??confused.gif the reason I ask is because I have a pioneer avic z2 that when you go over 15mph it only plays on the other screens, I've tried switches and what not to bypass it but no luck, so I want to change my stereo

black box??confused.gif the reason I ask is because I have a pioneer avic z2 that when you go over 15mph it only plays on the other screens, I've tried switches and what not to bypass it but no luck, so I want to change my stereo

Its a bypass box. I gets conected to you parking brake. Therfore when the brake is on you can watch dvds. But if you run a switch you can bypass the power, and you can watch a dvd.. but hide the switch so don't get caught..

If you are looking for a great cd player get this one. Its awesome!!!! You can do an S-load with it.. It's not cheap but some times you can get it cheap it on Amazon or whatever.. I have seen it as low as 389 and as hi as 1000.. pepsicheer.gif

You should be able to do the 2-wire bypass on the z2

http://www.sminntech.com/z1flash.html

Hope that helps