Magnaflow/flowmonster

hawks

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found this if someone is wanting to know what mufflers, pipes etc flow on a bench test.

www.broaderperformance.com. Just click on muffler flow tests. This will give you an idea of the cfm's.

probably better off just calling the guy Ross. he said itd be about 2 months before they had any 22" case mufflers, may be the same for the di/do 3" as well but its worth a shot.

Cool deal. Will do...

Thanks

:cheers:

In the exhaused topic I'm going to get a cat back exhaust system done and was wondering if this sounds right they told me that they were going to do 3 inch from the cats to a magnaflow and them from the magnaflo it was going to be 4 inches out with a 5 inch tip please give me some feed back

definitely...let them run the single 3" and use that for after the muffler as well, no reaosn to go any bigger than that on the tailpipe.

i would just stay with 3 inch all the way back you dont want to go any bigger unless your running huge power, you do need some back pressure so stay with 3 inch

I thought 3" from the headers back was standard?

My truck had duals with flowmaster 40's on it when i bought it - I had them switch it up with a single 50 series big block muffler thats dual 3" in single 3.5 out and it went right on....

Hey guys. Had a friend to buy one of these Magnaflow/Flowmonster dual in/out. I will post a video clip of it tomorrow. Relax!!! If you bought one and get it on here with a video clip first you still get your refund. Marty is not taking that away from you. It was put on a Nissan Titan. The sound was real melow but at WOT she would talk to ya. :drool: I got to drive the truck with the widows up and it was still pleasant sounding in the truck, no droning what so ever you could still listen to the radio or carry on a conversation without having to yell. This is a 18" muffler, I would of figured it would of droned in the cab but it didn't it sounded good. Also Marty wanted me to tell ya'll if you are trying to purchase one and your trying to use the coupon, when you type in SS member do not a space between SS and member. Type in the full name without spaces. Some reason he said it won't work if you put a space between them.

Edited by Hawkman (see edit history)