Magnaflow/flowmonster

hawks

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the one for the shipping still doesnt work, tried it with and without a space :dunno:

So you still haven't got to purchase one yet? Kevinthegreat worked for him. Kevin. Do you remember how you punched it in?

Thanks for the info! Since I'm getting my LQ9 installed this week I will need to upgrade the exhaust soon from the stock 2.5". I currently have a stock MagnaFlow si/so and like the sound this is perfect timing and it would save me $22.00 off the price and shipping as it is on his website. :thumbs:

http://www.flowmonster.com/fm2468sflowmons...25dualdual.aspx

im going to run pacesetters lts would i be better off to run 2 si/so or 1 di/do or will it make any difference? also how long of cans u think?

i would just go with the dual in/dual out to save room under the truck, and the muffler acts as an x-pipe as well so it saves the need for a separate x-pipe.

im going to run pacesetters lts would i be better off to run 2 si/so or 1 di/do or will it make any difference? also how long of cans u think?

alright, worked that time...i think i was just entering SSMEMBER and SSFREE instead of memberfree. I never claimed to be edjumacated :P

I would of probably done the same thing, that's why I wanted to let you guys know. :thumbs:

Edited by Hawkman (see edit history)

Well I got a video clip of the dual in/out muffler but seem to can't get it to download on photobucket. I have been working on this for 2 hours now and can't do crap. It starts download and gets to 60 % and stops. I'm about to pull my hair out. I'll keep trying.

thanks my dumba$$ wouldhave bought an x pipe too