A Few Pics Of My Truck As It Sits For Now

eddieo818

Looks badass :thumbs:

I like the military hitch too.... :P

haha thats my radiator killer!! it makes sure everyone stays clear of the ss bumper.

Thanks fellas! All the compliments mean alot, ive put alot of work and effort into making her look nice!

I like the way the front looks with the hood n grill black but are you gonna leave it ass is or your actually going for the whole body two tone look?? I think I might be doing this to mine in the next couple months!!It looks pretty sick.

I like the way the front looks with the hood n grill black but are you gonna leave it ass is or your actually going for the whole body two tone look?? I think I might be doing this to mine in the next couple months!!It looks pretty sick.

my plan is to do a full body two-tone but im still putting the $$$$ together for that.

wooooooooooooooooooooow finnnallly....looks great eddie! atfirst i was like wtf pint. hook.... lol

soo r u gonna do some factory ss rims? i think black would look nice and go with it good. whats ur interior like stock?

I have a set of silver ss wheels getting powdercoated glossy back as we speak! :D and as far as my interior it is the full SS interior seats, console, gauge cluster, ss emblem, 6cd changer, fully functional bose system with the pillar tweeters.

I plan on doing some suede later.

my plan is to do a full body two-tone but im still putting the $$$$ together for that.

Im sure it's gonna look pretty sweet when it's done specially with the coated glossy stockers!! I'm the same right when it comes to $$$ currently working on my engine covers I'm paintin them to color match wit the rest of the truck. Hopefully I can get to build my own single cab one day.