Insane!

streatsboy

It's soooo hard to get the bike to bank and lay over at those speeds... first time I took a bank at 140 I almsot didn't make it...

Not anymore man, I value my life too much.

Anyone else having trouble with the reply text box?

I know there are atleast a few guys on here with sportbikes........... Do any of you ride like that? haha crazy

just sold my zx9r....

I topped it out once, rode like an **** a decent amount... very scary but i prob would do it one my next bike, gotta see what it can do atleast once :cheers:

I used to ride with some stunters, and I built a big motor in my Buell to keep up with the 1000's. I was riding with a group of 8 and we were riding 100mph+ wheelies. Well one of my buddies didn't know there was a curve ahead and by the time he flew past me at 140 and sat it down he was over the guard rail and 30ft down a ravine. He survived and still rides, but that was enough for me to pull my motor out of my bike and set it in a corner with the rest of the bike in another corner. The wife wants me to sell it but I bought it the day after I graduated, and my dad and I did all the custom work on it.

Grrr, if he's not dead he would be. NO offense guys, I am all for fun...but some of those stunts could have very well cost someone ELSE their lives....they wanna kill themselves do it......but I would 100% have beat the shit out of them. I would have needed another SilveradoSS door.

that bike was a 07 - 08 r1 ..what an ass hole...ive ridden sport bike for that past 7 years....yep...topped out everyone of em....also did it at night when no one is around....yep also cut traffic like he did...but wtf? never ever cut a tractor trailer like that and 150mph wheelies?

sumone lookin for attention

Grrr, if he's not dead he would be. NO offense guys, I am all for fun...but some of those stunts could have very well cost someone ELSE their lives....they wanna kill themselves do it......but I would 100% have beat the shit out of them. I would have needed another SilveradoSS door.

agreed

I used to ride and think stunts are cool, but this shit belongs on the track or somewhere not involving other drivers. Not to sound like a dick, but its just stupid and careless to endanger other people to show off.

Edited by CHPTR13 (see edit history)