Blue 03 Sss In Orange Park, Fl

I have been checking out the site for a while thought I would join and get to know some other SSS owners, and learn something. I'm in the Navy stationed at HSL-40 in Mayport, FL. Looking forward to meeting others in the area. If you have seen a Blue SSS around Jacksonville or Daytona with a spare tire on the rear driver side for a while that's me.

welcome to the site man :thumbs: I was just down there a couple of weeks ago at NAS Jax visiting some friends what rate are you

Thanks. I'm an AE1. I was stationed at HS-7 at NASJAX for 6 years, Im at HSL-40 on

NS Mayport out by the beach.

since your close ill sell you my other spare with the unused spare for 100 bucks lol. factory new goodyear on it then you can match

LOL. While your BS'n. I finally got tires on it last Sat. Went with the Yokohama Spec X in a 295/40 on the stock rims. SO much better than the factory Goodyears. And so quiet that now i can here the transfer case grinding away.

• 1 month later...