Feeler For 6.0 40k Miles Out Of Hummer W/ Harness

hey i have a friend that is trying to trade me a 6.0 out of a hummer. its a low mileage motor got 40 some thousand miles on it. comes with brackets, water pump, fan, starter, flywheel, harness, exhaust manifolds, flywhee, coils, etc. complete minus throttle body. i pulled the heads on it and it looks to be in great shape, i believe the mileage to be accurate. im toying w/ the idea of swapping it in to my 04 silvy. but i thought id post up a feeler thread and see if anybody was looking for one. just make me an offer on it and ill try to work something out w/ you on it.

depends.... is at a lq9 or lq4? im interested but its gonna have to wait....

well i dont know really, im new in to the 6.0 game. i mostly fool with big block stuff. if you can tell me how to figure it out, ill tell you. i do know its got the aluminum heads and not cast iron.

317s came on the lq9 and lq4. Pistons make the difference. Lq9 has flat tops and the lq4 has dished.

ive pulled the heads and looked at the cylinders, which if i didnt state before. look good. it has the pistons that are slightly dished. but the heads are what originally came on the bottom end. so im going to assume its the lq4, but its anybodys guess. i just kinda want to bail on the swap project and buy something else.