Can't Drive The Ss For A Couple Weeks :(

Last year I broke my ankle in Iraq while on a dismounted patrol in the streets of downtown Baghdad. Well, today was the nicest weather we've had in months here in KY, so I went down to the campus bball courts to see if I could find a game. I did. 20 minutes in, I broke the same ankle again :tear: . FML. I won't be able to walk at all for a few days, and I'll be on crutches for a couple weeks or so after that. Of course, I'm just about out of groceries, and can't drive a block away to the store to get more :mad: . For your enjoyment, here are pics of both incidents. First is from earlier today, second is from last year. Hurts like a mother!

post-18597-1267855060_thumb.jpg

post-18597-1267855073_thumb.jpg

Edited by ThatGuysLucky (see edit history)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats sucks, sorry to hear, maybe just use your other foot to drive! :jester:

i am having with right shoulder (gonna be replaced soon) the va hospital here gave me 400 vicadin 200 cylcobenzaprine and a huge ass bottle of 800 mg ibuprofen

but none of it works and i cant take it during work so i only have pain relief during the night

I'm so sorry about your injuries. Though, I am trying to resist from making a comment refering to your screen name with this situation....

Yeah, I figured someone would sooner or later, lol. The screen name comes from my being born on Friday the 13th...