1st Time Run

TYLERTXSS

Ive never been to the track so I decided to go b4 all my mods come in. I wanted to do a stock run then after i install my mods see what kinda gains i get. I ran a 15.2 @ 90.8 mph at Fayetteville Drag Strip. Is that about what it should be stock? My reaction times were 1.55 and 1.02

Not bad for all stock, but wake up :D you are asleep at the tree.

lol Yeah, in my defense tho this was the first time ive EVER raced. I didnt even know what the pre-stage and stage lights were :puke: But im all good now! lol My second run was 1.002!

lol Yeah, in my defense tho this was the first time ive EVER raced. I didnt even know what the pre-stage and stage lights were :puke: But im all good now! lol My second run was 1.002!

I'm just razzing ya. What you really want is .000 just for bragging rights, lol.

I have gotten several .00X but never .000 myself :cry:

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

Man that would be sick. An old gf of mine her dad raced alot and he had a mini tree and he would sit there for hours pressing this button and it would tell you your reaction time.

Last year at the annual GTG at LVD we had a reaction time bet, $5.00 ea. best reaction time wins. Malibutwins (Rob) nailed a .008 for the win to my .013. :banghead:

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

DA plays a real big part in what time your going to run, i use this web site to check the DA of my track before i even head down there. If it's to high i don't bother spending the money. if you look at your time slip it should tell you the date you ran and the time you ran at, you can use that info to check the DA of your fastest time and then decide to race based on the DA being better or worse then your current fast time. i checked it has your track in the list. use the weather button to pick your time

http://www.dragtimes.com/da-density-altitu...9&time=3:53 PM

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
Wtf, with all my mods I ran a freaking 15.4!! I swear my tune is off or something... :wtf:

in your trucks defense what was the elevation of the track you were at?? the higher the eleveation the more it affects your times. check out the link above and punch in your info and it will give you your corrected time.