No Power To The Obd Port

Ok so I posted a week or so ago that I have no power to the cig lighter. So I changed that out to an acc. plug. I don't need a cig lighter I don't smoke. After checking all of the fuses and trying different things, I still don't have power at the plug or at the OBD port :confused:. However my interceptor scan gauge works and I was able to pass inspection in Aug. I don't have any other acc. in the truck such as a system or any thing like that. So I am stuck and need to fix this before April 9th. Any ideas? Do I have a bad obd port?? My dads 09 did and they fixed it. Is there something I am missing??

There was on night that I was working on the truck when I did have power and ever since then I don't. Let me know what you guys think I really want to get this thing tuned. Thanks :cheers:

the cig lighter and obdII port run off the same fuse. if you dont have power to cig lighter you blew the fuse

We have been through this already with Jesse's situation, and the title of this thread says that all fuses are fine. Jesse, sounds to me like it is time to start ringing out some wiring. :uhoh:

We have been through this already with Jesse's situation, and the title of this thread says that all fuses are fine. Jesse, sounds to me like it is time to start ringing out some wiring. :uhoh:

yaaaaaaah i didnt read all the way just read no power to obdII. didnt read anything else. my bad :banghead: .

Either you fell asleep or just stopped working on it :dunno:

Lemme kno if you found anything else out man. Call if you need anything :cheers:

Got tired of working on it and went home. Tired of tracking wires and cutting my hands. I do that enough times rewiring my chevelle. Pro just take it to some one soon thanks guys