Flowmonster Installed!

Kev give me a scale of how much louder than the Flowmasters. 10%, 50%?

they are actually quiter at idle. the sound is deeper and its throaty mid throttle and after that it opens up and gets pretty loud. its kinda hard to describe, but its by far better than the flowmasters. it also opened up some hp you can actually feel.

they are actually quiter at idle. the sound is deeper and its throaty mid throttle and after that it opens up and gets pretty loud. its kinda hard to describe, but its by far better than the flowmasters. it also opened up some hp you can actually feel.

I second that!! I could tell a big difference in performance. When I had the flowmaster installed I could tell as soon as I pulled off the parking lot that something just wasn't right. Chopped that piece of crap off and installed his flowmonsters. Now I'm back in business. Kev. That muffler will get a little louder as you run it, then it will level out. Glad you like it. Now. Where in the hell is the video. :P