300zx

Thanks alot Brad it dosent sound too bad for having single exhaust and just a knock off flow master muffler it took us 4 hours to do the exhaust so it would sound good and look stock .......lol

I am still amazed that you can get that motor in there. It sounds sweet.

The small block actually fits better than the nissan V-6 that was in it. you can atliest work on it now without removing all the junk nissan had stuffed in around there motor

How easy of a swap is it as far as a tranny, tunnel, and drivetrain setup? My buddy has a 300z sittin in his garage, and I have a 355ci motor from a SB rail dragster and a few trannys (auto and man) that I wouldn't mind throwin in it for some fun.

How easy of a swap is it as far as a tranny, tunnel, and drivetrain setup? My buddy has a 300z sittin in his garage, and I have a 355ci motor from a SB rail dragster and a few trannys (auto and man) that I wouldn't mind throwin in it for some fun.

wasnt that bad the cross member has to be gutted and a pice made for the tranny mount and the stock motor mounts taken out and new ones made and of course you have to have a drive shaft made if you want any pics of some of the progress or have more questions give me a email and ill see if i can help ya out any .............Dale