Wtt For/wtb Silver Ss Wheels And Tires:

dfreeman2386

I am looking for a set of nice factory silver SS wheels and tires with no curb rash. I am willing to trade my wheels and tires for them or just buy them outright. My wheels and tires are in excellent shape. They are "Platinum" chrome wheels with Hankook tires 305/40/22. Attached is a pic of them on my SS. Please call 336-848-4031 if you are interested in trading or if you have a set that you would like to sell. I am located in High Point, North Carolina.

Donnie Freeman

post-20014-1268102168_thumb.jpg

I dont have a spare set either. Give me a call and we will talk.

chevyman5 has a set of chrome 20" with new goodyears he's tryin to sell I'm pretty sure. Pm him. He hasn't listed them yet but I know he wants to sell. You'll have to get details from him. I think he' askin $1000 which is pretty damn good for tires an wheels if in great shape.

chevyman5 has a set of chrome 20" with new goodyears he's tryin to sell I'm pretty sure. Pm him. He hasn't listed them yet but I know he wants to sell. You'll have to get details from him. I think he' askin $1000 which is pretty damn good for tires an wheels if in great shape.

How do you search a username? Sorry, I am new to this.