Thought Of The Day....

TYLERTXSS

That happened to the front driver side of my buddy's 71 ford high boy I was in front of him in my SS and looked in the rearview mirror and seen his tire bouncing down the road I slowed down and was like oh crap and stomped on it and took off I cam back and got him. He about crapped his pants we were both doing like 55mph

I was driving my 2009 denali xl down the highway a few moths ago, my left rear tire cam flying of on the highway and barley kept control. I got it from my buddies gm dealership and apparently nobody check the tourque of the nuts, he told me a few guys got fired, i just couldent believe it.

I was driving my 2009 denali xl down the highway a few moths ago, my left rear tire cam flying of on the highway and barley kept control. I got it from my buddies gm dealership and apparently nobody check the tourque of the nuts, he told me a few guys got fired, i just couldent believe it.

damn that sucks at least it was the guys at the dealership. and not you but thankfully you were able to keep control.

My dad had a wheel come off, coming back from Elk Hunting. He had a camper and was pulling a trailer with 4wheelers. Luckily he felt the vibration and started slowing down before it completely came off.

What happened was, he got a new set of tires put on before deer season a couple months before and the people at the tire shop did not tighten the lug nuts.

My dad called the company and said his wheel came off, and they did not ask any questions they just told my dad to fix it and they would write him a check