"older" Ss.com Members

SSplaytoy

I'm still here, just don't post much anymore. Sold the truck a few weeks ago. It was fun and I never expected to mod it like I did but it was fun and costly $$$$$ lol :jester: Yenko post maily on our local car club(kyhorsepower.com). I've been to a few track meets with that group. I've got plans for other toys but maybe someday I'll buy another SS. I put 93K miles on mine and had a lot of fun with her but really need a 4 door SUV so no need to have 3 vehicles. :cheers:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still here, just don't post much anymore. Sold the truck a few weeks ago. It was fun and I never expected to mod it like I did but it was fun and costly $$$$$ lol :jester: Yenko post maily on our local car club(kyhorsepower.com). I've been to a few track meets with that group. I've got plans for other toys but maybe someday I'll buy another SS. I put 93K miles on mine and had a lot of fun with her but really need a 4 door SUV so no need to have 3 vehicles. :cheers:

She was like one of 2 or 3 girls on here then...lol

Still alive and kicking. I guess I post more when I am doing or thinking about doing stuff to the truck. Have not been doing much in the way of mods in recent years, just enjoying the ride. Been spending my $$$$ on restoring my 64 Impala lately.

mban178l.jpg

I still remember a few who use to be around:

56chevywagon, lee, Nightshift, leupy, ginnie ss, quickmedic1

If they are still around, you never really hear from them.

56chevywagon has been on recently, I have seen him lurking. Quickmedic1 is on once in a blue moon, but we do see him in person every year at the Carlisle All GM Nationals.