Check This Out Absolutely Disgusting

alex.t

I don't like spiders, but I really hate snakes! Here is interesting video I found.

Blah, I hate spiders, squash them on site. That kid is nuts though.

Most people in Africa dont tell the tale of how fast the black mamba can move if they are bitten (they die). I dont understand why we dont flood the Afghani gaves with those bad boys and some spitting cobras.

Either way in a the next 10 years both spider and snake venom will be saving numerous lives from heart conditions, neurological issues, and pain management.

I don't like spiders, but I really hate snakes! Here is interesting video I found.

I am with you on hating snakes!

That video was funny cause I was a All Ohio sprinter in HS and at a district meet there was a snake by the starting line before the 100m dash and I was freaked out. My coach knew I hate snakes and said that they didn't catch it and don't know where it was so I got into my blocks and when the gun went off my adrenaline kicked in big time for the race. I ended up winning the race with a meet record.

I have also been told I have ran on water once when I saw a water snake about two feet behind me when I was walking down a river going fishing. All I remember about that was taking off and jumping on a huge boulder.

Those things freak me the F out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am with you on hating snakes!

That video was funny cause I was a All Ohio sprinter in HS and at a district meet there was a snake by the starting line before the 100m dash and I was freaked out. My coach knew I hate snakes and said that they didn't catch it and don't know where it was so I got into my blocks and when the gun went off my adrenaline kicked in big time for the race. I ended up winning the race with a meet record.

I have also been told I have ran on water once when I saw a water snake about two feet behind me when I was walking down a river going fishing. All I remember about that was taking off and jumping on a huge boulder.

Those things freak me the F out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL Thats funny

I hate those bastards.only good snake is a dead snake!!!!!

Edited by Wheatley (see edit history)

Not afraid of a snake on land but, me and some of my family was out on my cousins boat and we were all in the water. We had aggervated everyone about a snake being in the water all day. Then there was one. Let me tell you when your eye level with a snake in water were it can swim a lot faster than you, they are indeed scary as he!!.

• 2 weeks later...