Who Lives In/near Lexington, Ky?

So I just moved to Lexington, and I know there has to be a few SS owners here. I know SSThunder is around, even though he just sold that awesome truck of his. Also, I'm trying to find someone with a garage where I can park my truck while I'm having the wheels powder coated. Or, if anyone has a jack/jack stands on hand, I could leave it in my parking lot. Other than my roommate and land lord, I don't know a soul in Lex so if anyone wants to hang out sometime, maybe drink a few beers and watch a UK game, hit me up!

Edited by ThatGuysLucky (see edit history)

I live close to Ashland over in South Point, Oh. If u ever wanna meet up just let me know. Ive been trying to get the SSS guys in the area to meet up but so far Ive only talked to one older guy who has an ISS.

Since your in Lex now check out kyhorsepower.com Its a froum that is identical to this one but its for everyone in the tri-state and KY area. There are a lot of engine builders and ull find a tuner who goes by Bluecat on there who knows his stuff who are all in this area.

Edited by firehawknwv (see edit history)

I live close to Ashland over in South Point, Oh. If u ever wanna meet up just let me know. Ive been trying to get the SSS guys in the area to meet up but so far Ive only talked to one older guy who has an ISS.

Since your in Lex now check out kyhorsepower.com Its a froum that is identical to this one but its for everyone in the tri-state and KY area. There are a lot of engine builders and ull find a tuner who goes by Bluecat on there who knows his stuff who are all in this area.

Thanks for the heads up, I def just joined that site.

Thanks for the heads up, I def just joined that site.

I'm on kyhorsepower.com also, same user name. It's a good site and a local car/truck place. good luck in finding a garage in Lexington big enough to park your SS. Houses around here seem to have a small garage unless it's an older house. :cheers:

I'm on kyhorsepower.com also, same user name. It's a good site and a local car/truck place. good luck in finding a garage in Lexington big enough to park your SS. Houses around here seem to have a small garage unless it's an older house. :cheers:

Actually I think I'm just going to put it on jack stands at my house, I have a separate parking lot that is near empty. That will also give me a chance to replace the breaks and repaint the calipers.

:nopity: Ya well so was the hater comment in "Hey Guys" call it even :yellow_loser::rollin:

Hater comment? Did I miss something?

Oh, I see now. Well, if that's what you call a hater comment, then I'd recommend growing some thicker skin. I was only about the millionth person to make a comment concerning the 70 posts Mustang5ohBabe got on her introduction thread.

Edited by ThatGuysLucky (see edit history)

thicker skin? :idiot: lol I love these lil icons. anyways ya it didnt really bug me I was just breaking balls

Hater comment? Did I miss something?

Oh, I see now. Well, if that's what you call a hater comment, then I'd recommend growing some thicker skin. I was only about the millionth person to make a comment concerning the 70 posts Mustang5ohBabe got on her introduction thread.

thicker skin? :idiot: lol I love these lil icons. anyways ya it didnt really bug me I was just breaking balls

Ok, I guess it's all good then. Just struck me as a little odd that someone I didn't even know was making/agreeing with a comment like that, when I know 90% of the people commenting on this thread personally... Whatev. No harm, no foul.

Ya its all good, nice truck, Im hoping to get that same hood soon, but looks like Im probaly putting a motor in soon instead :banghead:

Ok, I guess it's all good then. Just struck me as a little odd that someone I didn't even know was making/agreeing with a comment like that, when I know 90% of the people commenting on this thread personally... Whatev. No harm, no foul.