<<<wtb 05 Ss Front Bumper Cover>>>

fatjoE17

Hey guys im looking for an 05 SS Front Bumper Cover, i went to saeautoparts and other sites but either some sites dont have em or there asking for a redic price, so if any of you guys or girls have one for sale, I would Love to take it off your hands, Cash is in hands now so no waiting for me or anything, please and thank you everyone, OFFER UP

I checked out that site and the bumpers look ok. I think Im going to get a bumper and a grille from them. Check out the site and tell me what you think. I also found the rest of the parts I needed at SAE parts, realy good site, but no bumpers left...

I just ordered mine from that site. they said if it didn't fit perfectly they would take it back free shipping. The olny other place I found was GM proformance parts direct, I think the price was around $450 shipped, without any of the inserts. Good luck man.

Thank you for posting that bottom link. :cheers: Seems like a dam good price. If these are actually oem...I may be getting a bumper cover in a couple weeks. :smash: