Did You Guys See The New Cover Truck For Truckin

alex.t

i hate seeing that kind of crap... all looks and no performance. atleast put a supercharger on it. something like that with that much money into it and they always skimp in the engine department, f'n stupid!! looks nice but just make me irritated when they do that. 50k + into a truck and you cant throw a 5000 dollar blower on it or some twins would be what i would expect out of something out of that.

Edited by idahoBLKss (see edit history)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard this might be a new trend, and I've heard it referred as "angel'd out" :angel: or "cream"... Whatever, it's something new to look at. :dunno: Just makes us guys with black trucks look better :cool:

I've always called it "storm trooped" or "storm trooped out". Urban dictionary agrees. Check out the second definition, it's quite humorous.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/iphone/sear...m=Storm+Trooped

to each their own, but why a carb'd 350 :uhoh:

i was wonder wtf it had under the hood, cliced on that pic but it aint working for me anymore...

i like all white trucks, this one is on th extreme side but the carb'd 350 is FAIL... shoulda dropped a 6.2 in that bitch and called it a day...

-Rob

i hate this truck its ugly and useless the interior is crap and the wheels are ugly and to big

I completely agree.... BUT how can you call a pick up with no bed useless?..LOL that guy has more money than sense but it does look like you can perform surgery in there.