Fun Morning!

rob777

I was out getting donuts this morning and at the stop light a Mustang Mach 1 Early 70s I'd say pulled up and

all I could hear was blap blap blap vroom! This thing sounded ferocious! I look over and he's eyeballing the SS. The light turns green and sure enough he romps on it , of course I do the same and pull 3 lengths pretty darn quick. He gives me the thumbs up. I was already thrilled to have spanked a Ford and a couple miles later I was almost to the house and you wouldnt believe what pulled up next to me a brand new SRT8 MAGNUM SWagon. His windows were so dark I cant see inside so I figure I'd step on it lightly and see what happens, He takes the bait and were off, he stayed with me for probably half a second till the hight boost/methonal kicked in , I pulled about 4 lengths on him and he let off. At the next signal he rolls down his window and gives me the peace sign. Both Good

sports and what a great morning!

Damn dude, if you can outrun an SRT-8 then your truck is seriously fast! My dad used to have a Charger SRT8 and that was a bada** ride! I raced a Jeep SRT8 once and I got shat on soo hard that I try not to talk of the occasion lol