Island Dragway

I'll call you in the morning Mack. I am not sure however looks like I will have to work this weekend AGAIN! 12 hr midnights.

If you do go, remember...get that bottle pressure over 1000psi and hold on! Stop bye and pick up my DR's and get a new PB. :cheers:

Friday nights are tough for me to make with the commute to NYC. Supposed to be great weather too. I'll save up a vacation day and take it when it looks like a whole lot of us will be there! Good luck on the personal best!

Edited by Hankg42 (see edit history)

Guys I am in DC right now how far is this place from Wash Dc? I can go grab my tools and head up after work tonight

It looks like it's about 250 miles, Frank. That's liable to be a minimum of 5 hours driving on a Friday evening. Traffic in the northeast can be a b!tch.

Crap I can schedule to get out of work by noon next friday. I don't have my drag radials I am on my 22's and totally on Horsepower no spray but I would love to see what it will run at a lower elevation. I won't be on this coast too long so I was hoping to try and get to a track somewhere I wish I had my drag tires

If anyone wants to let me borrow a set of drag tires I would appreciate it haha

If I come up next weekend any chance anyone would come out with a camera I would love to finally get some video's of my truck up

Edited by RevolutionRaceWorks (see edit history)

Crap I can schedule to get out of work by noon next friday. I don't have my drag radials I am on my 22's and totally on Horsepower no spray but I would love to see what it will run at a lower elevation. I won't be on this coast too long so I was hoping to try and get to a track somewhere I wish I had my drag tires

If anyone wants to let me borrow a set of drag tires I would appreciate it haha

If I come up next weekend any chance anyone would come out with a camera I would love to finally get some video's of my truck up

Frank, are you up here through next weekend? I may start a thread for Atco Raceway for next Saturday or Sunday, which is in South NJ and a shorter drive for you......

Frank, are you up here through next weekend? I may start a thread for Atco Raceway for next Saturday or Sunday, which is in South NJ and a shorter drive for you......

I am working at Ft. Belvoir army base just south of DC I am renting a room for now in Dumfries. I might end up going back to Nevada really soon. But this weekend and next I am here for sure I would love to see everyone

I am working at Ft. Belvoir army base just south of DC I am renting a room for now in Dumfries. I might end up going back to Nevada really soon. But this weekend and next I am here for sure I would love to see everyone

Okey Dokey, i'll start a thread tonight. :driving: