Fs: Foose Speedster 6 - 20"

Tzer

I'm going to try again to get these Traded for 22's or Sold before I install them for 2010.

I'd like to trade for 22's or sell for $1,200

I'm willing to ship but Shipping will be Xtra @ buyers cost.

These Speedsters have no curbrash and are in great conditon except for a 3" groove on the backside of 2 of the wheels from the ball joint bolt from when I put on the drop spindles. Tires are Hankook stock size 275x55x20 with about 8,000 miles on them.

I bought the wheels used in Aug. of 2008 the tires new in Aug. 2008 as well. Tires are Hankook R6's. They were on my truck from Aug, to Oct. in 2008 then from May to Oct. In 2009 and are now stored for the winter in the heated basement. SALT FREE WHEELS :) (Getting ready to be put back on soon).

Anyway here's a few pic's of the wheels & tires on my truck. I can supply other pictures off the truck if anyone would like.

Thanks for looking.

DSCN3687Resized.jpg

DSCN3688Resized.jpg

DSCN3693Resized.jpg

DSCN3695Resized.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

..........................Just wanted to say, that you had some creative "bumps" to your thread.... :crackup:

Hope you get these sold soon.............................................. :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...