My Sss Is Officially Sold!

r8rs4lf

I guess you must have got that for a good deal with all the shit Toyota is going through.

Got to admit the 0% financing is one of the reasons that lured me to them. Not only that, there is WAYYY more room in the rear than a GMC/Chevy along with a rear sliding window. This truck is just more practical for me now. I'm over all the hype of fixing up trucks. I handled that with mine and I got to admit, it was one of the best, tastefully done, SSS on this site.

:wtf: Seriously bro?

Sorry you had to let the SS go man. I wish I knew you were gonna sell it, I probably woulda bought those Intro's off you

Everyone does what works for them. This works for me. I looked at a GMC crewcab and there were things that bothered me about it. One was the leg room in the rear was small compared to the Tundra. Another was the grab handle located on the door hit my ****ing knee while I was driving. I mean really, WTF are they thinking.

I had my rims up for sale/trade here many times. Everyone says that once they are gone.

Got to admit the 0% financing is one of the reasons that lured me to them. Not only that, there is WAYYY more room in the rear than a GMC/Chevy along with a rear sliding window. This truck is just more practical for me now. I'm over all the hype of fixing up trucks. I handled that with mine and I got to admit, it was one of the best, tastefully done, SSS on this site.

Everyone does what works for them. This works for me. I looked at a GMC crewcab and there were things that bothered me about it. One was the leg room in the rear was small compared to the Tundra. Another was the grab handle located on the door hit my ****ing knee while I was driving. I mean really, WTF are they thinking.

I had my rims up for sale/trade here many times. Everyone says that once they are gone.

I was gonna go with the Denali, but wasn't ready to part with all that cash because everyone that owns them is SOOO proud of their Denali that there isn't a fair deal to be had. I can understand you doing what works for you. I'm glad you're over the hype and the work of fixing up the SS. Big win for me. Not another one for sale on the sight that interested me. Thanks again for helping bring this together. The wheels are just one more thing that makes the truck for me. Thanks again, Alex I'm stoked about this one. When i finally get the engine/trans/blower transplanted from my burned SS, i can't see much else i'll want to do with it. It'll be perfect.....to me anyway.

So does this mean your letting the cat out of the bag mike? congrats on the truck. i agree with the other drivetrain in it it will be the perfect combination. later gary

Yeah, didn't take long when the decision was final. We'll see how the whole drivetrain thing works out. Like i said, i just want to see this SS in person and have fun with it as is before i go jack it up with a swap. Looking forward to you getting back and hangin with the local group of guys. We're gonna have some fun.

Congrats to the saler and to the buyer.

Ignore the Toyota jokes. I still think 99% of the problems are just made up. I've been driving my Toyota for 3yrs now without any problems.

i dont think alex is a sailor he works close to the sea but not quite on it , definatly has a potty mouth though :jester:

Congrats to the saler and to the buyer.

Ignore the Toyota jokes. I still think 99% of the problems are just made up. I've been driving my Toyota for 3yrs now without any problems.

I'm not worried about it. Toyota has been at the top of the new vehicle market for a long time and just because of a few incidents, everyone is soo quick to bad mouth them. I could care less because I know Toyota will stand behind their product.

i dont think alex is a sailor he works close to the sea but not quite on it , definatly has a potty mouth though :jester:

That's fu*king right!!! :jester:

I know exactly how you feel about trying to sell those Intros. I had four 20" Intro Pentias for my s10 that I was trying to sell. Nobody would offer me any descent money for them. Hell 2 of them were still wrapped up from the factory in the boxes and the other 2 had brand new tires mounted on them. I had a bunch of idiots trying to offer me A $1000 for them. I guess they didn't know how much those things cost new.