6.0 Is A Baby Motor

SuperStock

going to get mad at some punk working part time at a parts store that only sells brake pads oil filters and ricer crap? why waste your time? dude probably couldnt afford a weeks gas for these baby motors

Honestly it's a shame but it's the way america has been going. Think about it. The mom and pop stores. The REAL auto parts st re.. that uses catalogs. They are gone the way of the dinosaur.

Unfortunately all too many people go to the Vato zone or advance auto checker.. all those stores will hire a kid who can barely pass a drug test after he has studied. Why people go there? Their mass volume buying power allows them to sell the parts we need cheaper.

I am all for free enterprise.. but the wal mart's and the autozones are crushing the little guys and it's what makes it damn near impossible to get good service. Mainly because the mentality of the big giant stores is if we dont satisfy you who cares the next guy will be thrilled cause we are cheaper than bob's auto parts so we will have a win with him.

Myself personally. I avoid the autozone and the bigger chain stores as much as I can. I almost always go to napa or lee or car quest wherever I can find a smaller parts store. Granted you have retards everywhere but at the smaller places you don't have it as bad you can go to a napa and ask for plugs for a 350 chevy and not hear.. what make and model is that.