Arrival Blue With Graphic

All of these polls about the most unique color, etc. got me thinking about my arrival blue ss. My plan is to do some minor shaving. I've already shaved the tailgate, and next on the list are the gay antennas on the roof, and then to make the mirrors monochromatic. What do you guys think would add a sick look to the arrival blue? I've seen racing stripes, and pinstripes, but what about some flames, or another graphic? What do you guys think would add-to the arrival blue color?

i donno most guys dont like adding graphics to there trucks but you could have something different, post some pics of what you think will looks good and we could go from there

post-16427-1269215164_thumb.pngattach_add.png

I think this wagon has a cool paint scheme. What I like about it is that the ghost flames are subtle but catchy. I think with the arrival blue some ghosty flames with a black base and then lightly covered with the blue could look sweet! I'm not set on this, I was just throwing an idea out there to see what people thought. I am a fan of simple but some additions make simple look better!