Socal Meet At Usabodyguard's Place March 21 2010 Pics

bgdsub72

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overview pictures. Sorry, guys I took a lot more pictures, but I checked the memory card and camera and can't find them. Ironically the pictures I took of my own truck were some of the one I lost. :cry:

ok now i feel better, i was feeling so left out

Aaron, at least you can the front of your truck in a couple of the pics. There's 1 pic were you can see my right tail light and that's it. I still felt bad about Jaime getting a fix-it-ticket on the way home. I tried not to let the CHP behind him. But the cop kept getting his cruiser closer and closer. He almost hit the front of my truck.

Edited by SS truck (see edit history)

Aaron, at least you can the front of your truck in a couple of the pics. There's 1 pic were you can see my right tail light and that's it. I still felt bad about Jaime getting a fix-it-ticket on the way home. I tried not to let the CHP behind him. But the cop kept getting his cruiser closer and closer. He almost hit the front of my truck.

:jester: yeah I know that really disappointed me Jaime got rolled. Only one cop and since he was up front of our cruise I guess the cop wanted him, idk, anyway that was a great meet and turnout. Great talking with you all day!